Feel free to contact us at:

Frequently Answered Questions:

1. How do I get started in the stock market?
Answer: Click here to see the Step-by-Step Stock Marketing Investing Guide

2. What if I don't have a billing address needed in the COL Financial application?
Answer: You may send any of the following if you don't have your own Billing Statement:

  • Billing statement of an immediate relative if you are living with them
  • Driver's Licence
  • TIN ID
  • Unified ID

3. When applying for the required TIN, where can I get a certification letter from COL Financial?
Answer: Please request COL Financial for a TIN Certification Letter. They will need your full name.